Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Hattan Girls

Hello! This has been a crazy summer so far, Madalyn is now 7 and Haley is 3. Madalyn is in the middle of a Hannah Montana craze and every shirt, TV show, CD, balloon, etc is Hannah Montana (sigh). Haley is wanting to be just like big sis but loses interest very quickly and reverts back to her barbies. I know its hard to believe but she actually plays with some of my old barbies with her new ones and let me tell ya, its easy to pick out the old ones...lol. I'm still working at the ER in Flower Mound and loving it!! We just moved into my dads rent house last month and I am very excited about Maddy's new school and the area. Spot is doing great as well and has pretty much completely recovered from his accident. He is enjoying his new live in play mate Wallace. I have to admit I am madly in love with this dog he is hysterical!! We have 2 bunnies that live in our yard and come out at night and Wallace tries to attack them through the front window its so funny to watch him jump into the glass hahaha. The house has been crazy as usual it seems like I cant keep up with laundry, dishes, toys, etc but we taking it one day at a time and Felipe is amazing at helping out and keeping me grounded. Our goals for the month are: Me, better time management! the girls, less fighting and more helping around the house! Maddy, less provoking of sister fights! Haley, less whining (I keep telling her we don't speak whinnese but she doesn't laugh) and all of us, more quality time at home together! Spot, to stop eating our panties!!!!! lol thanks for checking in on us!!

-Lots of love!
Heather, Madalyn, Haley

1 comment:

Linsi said...

Yeah!! Heather has a blog! We will see if I talk to you more on this than in life since you work so much! ;0) JK